Technology Features of the 2018 Honda Civic Coupe
Audio and Connectivity Features
The Civic Coupe’s exciting connectivity and audio features can make all the difference between years of forgettable commuting versus a daily driving experience that you’ll love.
- 450-Watt Premium Audio System: The Civic Coupe’s most powerful audio system comes standard in the EX-T, EX-L, and Touring trims. With 10 speakers and 450 watts, you’ll be able to get more enjoyment out of every song.
- HondaLink: EX-T, EX-L, and Touring Civic Coupe trims can all be linked to a compatible smartphone using the HondaLink app. Once you’ve connected your Civic, you’ll enjoy instant access to service reminders, vehicle guides, and much more.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System: Turn-by-turn directions and HD digital traffic prediction makes this Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System an invaluable tool. It can even learn and respond to your voice commands.
- Audio Input Options: Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration are standard features in the LX-P trim and up. Drivers who upgrade to the EX-T trim or higher will also be able to take advantage of Pandora compatibility, SiriusXM radio, and HD radio technology.
Advanced Safety Technology
Every year, the engineers at Honda design features that will make the roads safer for everyone! For drivers who are always on the go, there can be no substitute for the powerful, futuristic safety technologies that you’ll find inside this year’s Civic Coupe.
- Honda Sensing: The Honda Sensing safety package uses radar and motion sensors to keep you and your passengers out of harm’s way. It includes a Collision Mitigation Braking System, Adaptive Cruise Control, and more. It comes standard on Touring models.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: A multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines comes standard on every Civic Coupe trim level. In the EX-T, EX-L, and Touring trims, the Civic Coupe’s camera system operates with dynamic guidelines instead.
- Honda LaneWatch: This system keeps you aware of all the activity in your righthand blind spot using a sideview-mirror-mounted camera. Whenever you activate your righthand turn signal, the camera’s feed is projected to an easy-to-see screen. It’s a standard feature in the EX-T, EX-L, and Touring trim levels.
Convenience and Ease-of-Access
Convenience features usually aren’t the first elements that people think of when they hear the word “technology.” Nevertheless, Hampton Roads drivers are sure to be impressed by the subtle, reliable time-savers that come standard in the Civic Coupe.
- Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock: The Civic Coupe can sense your key fob and, in response to your approach or departure, it will lock or unlock its doors as appropriate. Smart Entry and Walk Away Auto Lock both come standard in the LX-P and up.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Automatic climate control comes equipped even in the baseline LX trim level, but when you upgrade to the EX-T trim or higher, you and your front-seat passenger will both be able to set a preferred traveling temperature and ride in individualized comfort.
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror: The flash of another driver’s headlights can often be a distraction when you’re on the road at night. With this rearview mirror, you won’t have to worry about momentary blindness any longer! It’s a standard feature on EX-L and Touring Civic Coupe models.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $890.00 destination charge, and options. Dealers set own prices.