Over the course of their search, drivers in the market for a new car may wonder how the 2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe price measures up against competitors.
Does the Genesis Coupe offer the features you want at a budget-friendly price? Or does a rival vehicle like the 2016 Honda Accord Coupe offer the exceptional amenities you’re looking for at a lower cost?
The Accord Coupe offers the following five trims:
- Accord LX-S Coupe, MSRP $23,875 (for 6MT models)*
- Accord EX Coupe, MSRP $26,000 (for 6MT models)*
- Acord EX-L Coupe, MSRP $28,845*
- Accord EX-L V-6 Coupe, MSRP $31,025 (for 6MT and 6AT models)*
- Accord Touring Coupe, MSRP $34,225*
The Genesis Coupe trim levels and prices are as follows:
- Genesis Coupe 3.8, MSRP beginning at $26,950
- Genesis Coupe 3.8 R-Spec, MSRP beginning at $29,900
- Genesis Coupe 3.8 Ultimate, MSRP beginning at $33,750
Amenities for the Cost
Each of the Accord Coupe models boasts outstanding features.
Among the featured amenities offered onboard the LX-S trim, drivers will enjoy Bluetooth HandsFreeLink and Bluetooth Streaming Audio, a standard multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines, 17-inch alloy wheels, Eco Assist, projector-beam halogen headlights with auto on/off, daytime running lights, and taillights with integrated LED light bars.
Key features onboard the EX model include:
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt feature
- 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support
- SiriusXM Radio
- Smart Entry
- Honda LaneWatch
- Push-button start
- HomeLink remote system
- LED daytime running lights
- 18-inch alloy wheels
Key features in the EX-L and EX-L V-6 trims include a leather-wrapped steering wheel, 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar and two-position memory, leather-trimmed seats, and heated front seats.
Key features offered onboard the premium Touring trim include:
- Honda Sensing
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System with Voice Recognition
- Body-colored parking sensors
- Rain-sensing variable intermittent windshield wipers
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- LED headlights with auto on/off
- Auto high-beam headlights
Time to Hit the Road
Drivers can further explore the outstanding 2016 Honda Accord Coupe at any Hampton Roads Honda Dealers location. Visit or contact one of our affiliated dealerships today to learn more about this impressive car and take it for a test drive.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge, and options. Dealers set their own prices.