It can be a daunting task figuring out which crossover offers the most value in terms of low cost and most features. That’s why we’ve put together this handy comparison of the 2016 Nissan Juke and the 2016 Honda HR-V to see which crossover is going to give you the most bang for your buck. Let’s take a closer look now at the pricing, trims, and features of both the Juke and the HR-V.
Pricing & Trims
If you’re the type of shopper who just wants to see the lowest price tag, then you’ll want to go for the 2016 Honda HR-V over the 2016 Nissan Juke. Here’s how the two look in terms of pricing:
- Juke S vs. HR-V LX: The entry-level Juke S starts at $20,250 for front-wheel drive, while the HR-V 2WD LX is priced at just $19,215 MSRP with 6MT* or $20,015 MSRP with a continuously variable transmission.*
- Juke SV vs. HR-V EX: The SV starts at $22,300, and the HR-V 2WD EX is priced at just $21,265 MSRP with 6MT.*
- Juke SL vs. HR-V EX-L with Navi: You’ll pay at least $25,240 for the SL and only $24,690 MSRP for the EX-L.*
Not only will your price be lower with the 2016 Honda HR-V, but you’ll also find that you’ll be getting more features with each trim than you would with the Juke. Standard features on the HR-V LX that you won’t find on the Juke S include:
- Multi-angle rearview camera
- 60/40-split 2nd-Row Magic Seat
- 3 cubic feet of cargo room (only 10.5 cubic feet in the Nissan Juke)
If you move up to the EX trim on the 2016 Honda HR-V you’ll find even more features like:
- 7-Inch display audio touchscreen (only a 5.8-inch screen is available on the Juke SL)
- Honda LaneWatch (not available on the Juke)
- Heated front seats (optional on the Juke SV)
In addition, we think most of our customers will find the handy roof rails that come standard on the HR-V EX-L trim to be of high value for long road trips, especially considering none of the Juke trims have such a feature.
Find Out More About the 2016 Honda HR-V at Hampton Roads Honda Dealers
The 2016 Honda HR-V is just one of the affordable 2016 Honda SUVs we have in stock at Hampton Roads Honda Dealers, so make sure to come down to the showroom to see all that we have on offer. There are plenty of models to take for a test drive. Make sure to visit us soon!
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $900.00 destination charge, and options. Dealers set their own prices.