If you’re on the hunt for an exceptional car with the ideal combination of features, you may wonder if you’ll find what you’re looking for among the 2017 Ford Fusion trims.
As you search for a car that delivers the performance and features you want, will the Fusion models hit the mark? Or does, perhaps, a competing vehicle like the 2017 Honda Accord deliver a greater variety of options to help you build your dream car?
Come along with us as we explore the trim levels available in the lineups of each of these popular cars. We know one will stand out above the other—but we’ll let you conclude which one is the winner.
Prices & Models
Right out of the gate, drivers will find that the Honda Accord lineup offers more model options than the Ford Fusion.
The Honda Accord trim levels and prices are as follows:
- Accord LX: $22,355 MSRP (for 6MT models)*
- Accord Sport: $24,415 MSRP (for 6MT models)*
- Accord Sport Special Edition: $25,415 MSRP (for 6MT models)*
- Accord EX: $25,730 MSRP (for 6MT models)*
- Accord EX-L: $28,820 MSRP*
- Accord EX-L V-6: $30,895 MSRP*
- Accord Touring: $34,830 MSRP*
With only four models to select from, the Ford Fusion lineup includes the following trims and prices:
- Fusion S: Pricing begins at $22,120 MSRP
- Fusion SE: Pricing begins at $23,120 MSRP
- Fusion Titanium: Pricing begins at $30,120 MSRP
- Fusion Sport: Pricing begins at $33,475 MSRP
- Fusion Platinum: Pricing begins at $36,620
Highlighted amenities provided among the Accord trims include features like Bluetooth connectivity, a 10-way power driver’s seat, heated seats, Smart Entry, leather seating, a one-touch power moonroof, satellite-linked navigation, and lots more.
There are various amenities the Accord models include that the Fusion trims don’t, such as:
- Honda LaneWatch (standard in the Accord EX-L and above), which uses a camera integrated into the passenger-side exterior mirror to give drivers a view of the car’s right side when turning or changing lanes
- Dual-zone automatic climate control (offered standard in all of the Accord trims but only offered standard in the two highest Fusion trim levels)
- Anti-theft stereo (standard in all of the Accord models but not available in any of the Fusion trims)
Explore the Impressive Accord
Drivers can discover the many exceptional offerings of the 2017 Honda Accord at any Hampton Roads Honda Dealers location. Stop by one of our associated dealerships or contact us today to learn more about the offerings of this impressive sedan and to take it for a test drive.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge, and options. Dealers set their own prices.