2017 Honda Fit Trim Levels Offer Variety to Hampton Roads
As the entry-level model, the LX is the foundation the other 2017 Honda Fit trim levels build up from. And it’s a strong place to start. Energetic yet efficient, high-tech yet affordable, spacious yet full of cargo storage, the Fit defies expectations for a subcompact car, and 2017 Fit LX 6MT models are priced at $15,990 (MSRP).*
- Engine and Fuel Economy: Under the hood is a 130-hp 4-cylinder engine with 114 lb-ft of torque paired to your choice of a 6-speed manual or continuously variable transmission. 2017 Fit LX CVT models earn an EPA-estimated 40 highway mpg.**
- Technology: Honda sets a new standard for technology, including features like Bluetooth phone and audio, a fuel-saving ECON button, Eco Assist efficient driving coaching, a 5-inch color LCD screen, USB audio input, auxiliary audio input, and much more.
- Safety: A standard multi-angle rearview camera helps to keep you aware of what’s around the Fit while backing up, and technologies like Vehicle Stability Assist and the Tire Pressure Monitoring System ensure the Fit is looking out for you on the road.
- Convenience: The Honda Magic Seat comes standard on the Fit, letting you expand the 16.6 cubic feet of cargo space to as much as 52.7 cubic feet. With four different configurations, the Magic Seat is what you need it to be when you need it.
With 95.7 cubic feet of passenger space and seating for up to five, there are few drivers who wouldn’t fit with the Fit. Whether you’re a young professional in the city, commuting to your first semester at college, or seeking a fuel-efficient new family car, Honda’s hatchback is ready for the job.
As the mid-range trim, the 2017 Honda Fit EX includes the amenities of the base model and adds on another level of high-tech connectivity and safety, priced at just $17,900 (MSRP) for 6MT models.*
- Exterior Upgrades: The Fit has always been designed for style, and the EX trim augments the standard good looks with features like 16-inch alloy wheels, a one-touch power moonroof, fog lights, and a Smart Entry system.
- Technology: A 7-inch Display Audio touchscreen interface brings a new level of control to your media and vehicle settings, joined by HondaLink telematics, Pandora Internet Radio, SMS text messaging capabilities, multiple USB inputs, and a 180-watt six-speaker stereo.
- Safety: The multi-angle rearview camera standard on the LX models receives an upgrade for the EX trim with dynamic guidelines, and it is joined by the Honda LaneWatch blind-spot camera, mounted below the passenger-side mirror to offer an unobstructed view of your blind spot.
If you need state-of-the-art connectivity as much as the versatility of the Honda Fit, the EX trim is for you.
The EX-L is the top of the lineup, taking the features of the LX and EX trims and wrapping them in luxury and style while remaining competitively priced: the 2017 Fit EX-L is just $20,265 (MSRP).* This isn’t the kind of car that can be easily broken down—we think it demands a test drive—but here are some highlights you can expect when you get behind the wheel:
- Performance: The 130-hp 4-cylinder of the Fit already gives it an energy and a pep that’s tough to match, and the EX-L gives you more control over that powertrain. A continuously variable transmission (CVT) is standard, as are steering wheel–mounted dual-mode paddle shifters.
- Convenience and Comfort: The EX-L starts with a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob for improved grip and style, ending with leather-trimmed seating with heating elements in the front seat for comfort all year long. Heated side mirrors clear the fog and ice for a clear view in any weather.
- Navigation: The 2017 Honda Fit EX-L has an available navigation system that brings voice recognition software to the cab of the Fit as well as turn-by-turn navigation with HD Digital Traffic and a points of interest database.
As the range-topping Honda Fit, the EX-L represents the epitome of what a subcompact hatchback is capable of. It seats up to five passengers in style, incorporates the versatility of the Honda Magic Seat for easy transitions between moving people and moving cargo, and is loaded with the latest in comfort and technology features.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge, and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, and other factors.