The auto experts at Car and Driver have started compiling their year-end lists, and Hampton Roads Honda Dealers are proud to announce that both the 2017 Honda Civic and the 2017 Honda Accord made the list. When you start out with entry-level pricing like this, it’s no wonder the sedans caught the eye of the editors:
- 2017 Civic LX Sedan 6MT: $18,740 MSRP*
- 2017 Accord LX Sedan 6MT: $22,355 MSRP*
The price is just the start; let’s see what else sets these sedans apart and earns them recognition.
2017 Honda Civic
The latest Civic is part of the 10th generation of the vehicle, and Honda has ensured the 2017 Honda Civic will be a memorable one with a few bold options and three different body styles: sedan, coupe, and hatchback.
- New Styling: The Civic is proof that the days of the boring small car are long gone, featuring graceful curves carved for style as much as aerodynamics. Features like LED lights and a rear spoiler help give it a sleeker, more modern look. The Civic is one of the sportiest small cars on the road, with some graceful curves that are designed just as much to cut through the air as to turn heads.
- Two Engines: Whether it’s the 158-hp 2.0L 4-cylinder that’s standard on Civic Sedan and Coupe models or the 1.5L turbo engine with 174 hp standard on the Civic Hatchback, Honda gives drivers performance options that are virtually unheard of in the small car class.
- Five Trims: With five trim levels available, the 2017 Civic Sedan offers options, making it easy for a driver to customize their small car to their specifications.
With the new Honda Sensing safety technologies available at each trim level of the sedan (and standard on the Touring), the Civic is positioned as a smart choice for a new family car.
2017 Honda Accord
You’ve read about the Civic’s advantages, now think of what they would mean for a midsize sedan. That’s the 2017 Honda Accord.
- Seven Trims: From the LX to the Touring, we’re confident the Accord has a model fit for you, including two sport-oriented trim levels and two engines (a 185-hp 4-cylinder and a 278-hp V6).
- Honda Sensing: Advanced driver safety technologies available on each trim of the Accord Sedan, Honda Sensing serves as an extra set of eyes on the road with features like Forward Collision Warning, Collision Mitigation Braking, Lane Departure Warning, and more.
- Spacious Cabin: A midsize sedan, the Accord is sure to live up to its class by comfortably seating five passengers with room to spare in its 103.2 cubic feet of cabin space.
Take a Test Drive
Now that you’ve learned a bit about these two sedans, we want to show you what makes them Car and Driver Editors’ Choice vehicles. Visit a Hampton Roads Honda Dealer near you for a test drive today.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge, and options. Dealers set own prices.