If you’re shopping for a new car, budget constraints may have you looking closely at sticker prices as you compare the latest models. Among currently available vehicles in the marketplace, you may wonder how the 2017 Toyota Camry price measures up against rival vehicles.
Will you get the amenities you want for a good price onboard the Camry—or will a competing car deliver more for your money?
We’ve performed a comparison between the Camry and another popular car model: the 2017 Honda Accord. Take a look at the results—then come in and see us for a test drive!
Crunching the Numbers
In terms of cost, the Honda Accord price weighs in considerably less than the Camry’s. A more varied array of model options is also offered in the Accord lineup, giving drivers more choices as they look for their ideal combination of features.
The Accord roster for 2017 includes the following trim levels and prices:
- Honda Accord LX: $22,355 MSRP (for 6MT models)*
- Honda Accord Sport: $24,415 MSRP (for 6MT models)*
- Honda Accord Sport Special Edition: $25,415 MSRP (for 6MT models)*
- Honda Accord EX: $25,730 MSRP (for 6MT models)*
- Honda Accord EX-L: $28,820 MSRP*
- Honda Accord EX-L V-6: $30,895 MSRP*
- Honda Accord Touring: $34,830 MSRP*
Trims levels and prices for the Toyota Camry lineup are as follows:
- Toyota Camry LE: Pricing begins at $23,070 MSRP
- Toyota Camry SE: Pricing begins at $23,840 MSRP
- Toyota Camry XLE: Pricing begins at $26,310 MSRP
- Toyota Camry XSE: Pricing begins at $26,310 MSRP
For that lower base cost, the Honda Accord includes various standard features that the Toyota Camry base model does not have—they are either not available at all in the Camry or are only offered as optional upgrades for an extra cost.
Included among them, the following are not found at all for the base cost in the Camry:
- Hill start assist
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Anti-theft stereo
- Second-row head restraints
Among features that come standard in the Accord but are only available as optional upgrades in the Toyota Camry, drivers will find alloy wheels, illuminated vanity mirrors, and floor mats—all of which will cost you extra in the Camry.
Experience the Exceptional Accord
Consumers can get an up-close look at the 2017 Honda Accord at any Hampton Roads Honda Dealers location. Simply stop by any of our associated dealerships or contact us today to learn more about the Accord’s offerings and to explore them for yourself. A member of our team will then get you behind the wheel and out on the road for a test drive!
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge, and options. Dealers set their own prices.