Trim Levels of the 2018 Honda Accord
The baseline Accord LX is priced at $23,570 MSRP,* but despite its low cost, this model is anything but spare. It comes standard with a 1.5L Inline 4-cylinder turbocharged engine, produces 192 hp, and gets an EPA-estimated 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway.**
- Push-Button Start: Fire up your Accord with just one touch. All LX models come standard with push-button start and a host of other conveniences including dual-zone automatic climate control and LED daytime running lights.
- Honda Sensing: This top-notch safety package includes a Collision Mitigation Braking System, Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow, a Lane Keeping Assist System, a Road Departure Mitigation System, and much more.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: The LX’s standard camera system offers dynamic guidelines that move with your steering wheel, as well as top-down, wide-angle, and normal views.
Give your Accord a distinct look and feel—and a host of exciting entertainment features—by choosing the Sport trim for $25,780 MSRP for 6MT models with the base engine.* Sport models can upgrade to a potent 2.0L Inline 4-cylinder turbocharged engine that provides 60 more hp and 81 more lb-ft of torque in comparison to the standard drivetrain.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto: Sync a compatible smartphone’s music library to your entertainment interface using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto integration. With either of these technologies, you’ll be able to access all of your audio files without ever reaching for your phone.
- 19-Inch Alloy Wheels: Standard 19-inch alloy wheels heighten your control and make the Accord Sport stand out in a crowd. Chrome exhaust finishers and a rear spoiler also come standard.
- 12-Way Power Driver’s Seat: Finding your sweet spot has never been easier. A 12-way power-adjustable driver’s seat comes standard, and you’ll also receive sport pedals and a leather-wrapped steering wheel.
The Accord EX includes all of the features present on the LX, but also offers a wide variety of comfort and convenience features that give it a clear advantage over similarly priced competitors. The EX trim is priced at $27,470 MSRP.*
- Blind Spot Information (BSI) System: In the EX, you’ll be able to keep close tabs on any movement in your periphery using an audiovisual system of alerts. A BSI comes standard, as does a rear cross traffic monitor.
- Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock: When you approach or exit your Honda Accord with your key fob in hand, your vehicle will either unlock or lock its doors automatically.
- Heated Front Seats: Standard heated front seats are always appreciated during the winter. What’s more, because a one-touch power moonroof also comes standard, you’ll be able to cool off during the summer months, too!
Drivers who want to enjoy their Accord for years to come will be hard-pressed to pass over the upgrades offered on the EX-L. This model offers comfort and entertainment features you’ll appreciate every time you get behind the wheel, and like the Sport model, it’s available with a 2.0L engine and a 10-speed automatic transmission. EX-L models with the base engine and a CVT are priced at $29,970 MSRP.*
- 450-Watt Premium Audio System: Experience your music in the way it was meant to be heard. With 450 watts of power and 10 speakers—including a subwoofer—you’ll be able to live every moment to the fullest.
- Leather-Trimmed Interior: There’s no substitute for a premium leather-trimmed interior. In the EX-L, the finest materials are included free of charge.
- Available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation: Take the stress out of your daily travels by equipping this optional navigation system. It provides turn-by-turn directions, HD digital traffic updates, and voice-recognition technology.
The Accord’s high-end Touring trim includes a dazzling array of standard features, many of which are hard to find today—even on more expensive luxury models! Many are subtle additions, but once you’ve had the chance to experience them for yourself, you’ll notice their absence in every other vehicle. Touring models with the base engine and a CVT are priced at $33,800 MSRP.*
- Adaptive Damper System: When outfitted with the adaptive damper system, the Honda Accord can provide one of the smoothest touring experiences imaginable. This system makes automatic, rapid adjustments to your suspension in response to changing road conditions.
- Smartphone Connectivity: In Touring models, you’ll get a standard wireless phone charging panel as well as near-field communication technology. To utilize the latter, simply hold your phone within 4 centimeters of the Accord’s dashboard. In this way, you can connect to Bluetooth without pressing a single button on your phone.
- Mobile Hotspot Capability: In addition to all its other standard features and conveniences, the Accord Touring offers mobile hotspot capability! With a subscription plan, you’ll be able to plumb the depths of the Internet no matter where life’s journey carries you.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $890.00 destination charge, and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, and other factors.