Trim Levels of the 2018 Honda CR-V
Honda CR-V LX
The CR-V’s baseline LX trim level is priced at just $24,150 MSRP for 2WD models.* Even without any upgrades, the LX is dependable, versatile, and spacious.
- 60/40-Split Rear Seating: With all five seats in their upright positions, the CR-V provides 105.9 cubic feet of passenger space and a 39.2-cubic-foot cargo storage area. With both portions of this 60/40-split rear seat folded down, your cargo bay will nearly double in overall size to offer 75.8 cubic feet of space.
- Continuously Variable Transmission: Every CR-V, including the LX, comes standard with a continuously variable transmission and a built-in Sport Mode setting. As a result, Real Time All-Wheel Drive with the Intelligent Control System is available in every model.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: Wide-angle, normal, and top-down viewing angles make it easy to maneuver through tight spaces. Dynamic guidelines come standard on all but the LX trim level.
Honda CR-V EX
The CR-V EX is priced at just $26,950 MSRP for 2WD models,* and Honda has equipped this trim level with standard safety and performance features that make it an incredible value.
- Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock: Your CR-V will lock and unlock its doors whenever you depart from or approach the vehicle with your key fob on your person. The simple feature is bound to save you a lot of stress over time.
- 1.5L Turbocharged Engine: Computer-controlled direct injection and a single-scroll turbocharger allow this 1.5L 4-cylinder engine block to produce 190 hp and 179 lb-ft of torque. With this feature, the CR-V is even more efficient, offering an EPA-estimated 26 mpg city, 32 mpg highway, and 28 mpg combined.**
- Honda Sensing: The Honda Sensing package comes standard on the EX trim and up. It includes a Collision Mitigation Braking System, Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow, Road Departure Mitigation, a Lane Keeping Assist System, and more!
Honda CR-V EX-L
The CR-V EX-L’s high-end comforts and conveniences let you get more out of all your time behind the wheel. This trim level is priced at $29,450 MSRP for 2WD models.*
- Leather-Trimmed Interior: Leather-trimmed seating and a leather-wrapped steering wheel give the CR-V EX-L’s spacious five-person cabin a distinctive, upscale feel.
- Two-Position Memory Driver’s Seat: Standard power-adjustable seating and a two-setting memory function for the driver’s seat make it easy to find your sweet spot in the CR-V EX-L. You and another driver will be able to reconfigure the CR-V according to your pre-set preferences with just the press of a button.
- Automatic Dimming Rearview Mirror: You can take some of the stress out of nighttime driving by employing this almost unnoticeable convenience feature. It naturally reduces the glare that other drivers’ lights produce when they strike your mirror.
Honda CR-V Touring
Advanced connectivity and technology features make the CR-V’s Touring trim level the perfect choice for adventurers and commuters alike! This impressive vehicle is priced at $32,650 MSRP for 2WD models.*
- Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate: A power tailgate and an adjustable height feature both come standard on the EX-L, but with the Touring upgrade, you’ll also receive standard hands-free access technology. Just wave your foot underneath the CR-V’s rear bumper to open the tailgate when your hands are full.
- 330-Watt Premium Audio System: With 330 watts of power nine speakers, this audio system is more than capable of playing your audio files in the way that they were meant to be heard. It replaces the EX-L’s 180-watt eight-speaker system.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System: It’s hard to beat the convenience offered by this multi-functional Garmin-based navigation system. In addition to turn-by-turn directions, this system offers 3D terrain rendering, HD digital traffic, predictive local search, land guidance, and simplified voice recognition.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $975.00 destination charge, and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, and other factors.