Drivers Look to Us for Help Choosing Between Honda Accord Configurations
Honda Accord Powertrains
The Honda Accord is available with a standard 1.5L able to outpace the vast majority of rival midsize sedans and an upgraded 2.0L that enhances your drive with track-like agility and verve.
You can choose between trim levels to select your engine.
- 1.5L In-Line 4-Cylinder with Turbocharger: Fitted as standard for up to 192 hp and 192 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.0L In-Line 4-Cylinder with Turbocharger: Available with Sport, EX-L, and Touring trims for up to 252 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque.
It’s hard to ignore the appeal of Honda Accord standard features. When you can drive home in an entry-level model and still enjoy state-of-the-art driver assistance technology at no added cost, you know you’ve found something special. That’s why the LX delivers:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR)
Those Honda Sensing features help enhance your awareness, warn you of danger, and act independently to keep you from harm. They’re complemented by a surprisingly generous selection of comfort, convenience, and entertainment features.
- 7-inch Color LCD Screen
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Push Button Start
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- LED Low-Beam Headlights with Auto-On/Off
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® Audio
- USB Audio Interface
- 17-inch Alloy Wheels
- Eco Assist™ System
The Sport never blends into the crowd thanks to its eye-catching range of bold exterior features.
- Chrome Exhaust Finishers
- Body-Colored Deck lid Spoiler
- 19-inch Alloy Wheels
- LED Fog Lights
Once inside you’ll find sport pedals for added grip and paddle shifters for direct upshifting and downshifting. The Sport rounds out its appealing performance-focused features with several additional amenities:
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto Integration
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- 180-Watt, 8-Speaker Sound System
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- 12-Way Power Driver’s Seat with 4-Way Power Lumbar Adjustment
The EX is focused on technology and comfort. Whether you’re looking for year-round warmth or easier lane changes, there’s a feature that should speak to you.
- Blind Spot Information System (BSI) with Cross Traffic Monitor: The Blind Spot Monitor detects vehicles entering your blind spot, indicates they’re there, and warns you if you try to change lanes. Cross Traffic Monitor detects vehicles approaching from left or right as you reverse.
- Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock®: Doors lock or unlock at the touch of their handle when the fob is about your person. Move more than 8 feet away and they lock automatically.
- Heated Front Seats: Multi-level heating ensures the driver and front passenger can stay warm and comfortable regardless of when they’re on the road.
The EX-L comes with a 10-speaker, 450-watt premium audio system for high-end sound, but it’s the range of luxury fittings likely to appeal most strongly.
- Driver’s Seat Two-Position Memory
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Adjustment
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
Whether you’re sinking into top of the line leather upholstery before starting your morning commute or bringing seat settings back to perfect after someone else has been in the driver’s seat, the EX-L is always working to keep you comfortable.
As top trim level of America’s most popular sedan, the Honda Accord Touring naturally reaches head and shoulders above the rest with a stunning range of features.
- Head-Up Display (HUD)
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Mobile Hotspot Capability
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
- LED Headlights with Auto-On/Off
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Interior Ambient Lighting
- Front and Rear Body-Colored Parking Sensors
If you want a midsize sedan that pushes into the luxury segment, you should take a test drive in the Honda Accord Touring.