Explore Comforting Yet Exciting Features In 2019 Honda Civic Sedan Configurations
You’ll also enjoy a height-adjustable driver’s seat, automatic climate control, and cruise control, but the LX’s standout offering is Honda Sensing driver assistance technology as standard.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™): Warns you of imminent frontal collisions before applying the brakes automatically if you fail to react.
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM): Reads road markers and applies corrective steering pressure if you start to veer out from between the lines.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow: Automatically adjusts your preset cruising speed up and down to maintain a safe distance between your Honda Civic Sedan and the vehicle ahead.
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS): Reads your position on the road and applies corrective steering pressure if you veer from your lane with signaling.
Unique interior and exterior styling features include:
- Sport Pedals
- Decklid Spoiler
- Center Outlet Exhaust
The Sport cabin also features a 60/40-split folding rear seatback, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, and remote start. Tech upgrades from the entry-level LX include:
- 7-Inch Touchscreen Interface
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto Smartphone Integration
- Eight-Speaker Audio System with Dual USB Ports
- Dynamic Guidelines for the Multi-Angle Rearview Camera