2019 Honda Civic Si Specs Combine for World-Class Performance
Just a few select features include:
- 2-Mode Drive System: Use Normal Mode during everyday driving, then switch to Sport Mode for a more performance-focused ride.
- Sophisticated Suspension: All models come fitted with MacPherson strut front and multi-link rear suspension.
- Adaptive Damper System: The standard suspension system works intelligently as you drive by reacting to changes in the road surface.
- Front/Rear Stabilizer Bar: Fitted across the vehicle, stabilizer bars help control body roll through corners for a tighter drive.
- Power-Assisted Ventilated Front Disc Brakes: Brakes are supplied with added power for more responsive performance.
- All-Season Tires: Regardless of your chosen model, each Honda Civic Si comes equipped for year-round dependability with all-season tires.
Those features are complemented by a wide selection of active safety features that work to maintain safety by keeping the vehicle fully under your control at all times.
Active safety features include:
- Hill Start Assist
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®)
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
Experience 2019 Honda Civic Si Specs First-Hand by Visiting Your Local Honda Showroom
The only true way to appreciate the Honda Civic Si’s artful blend of performance and efficiency is by visiting your nearest Hampton Roads Honda dealer to arrange a test drive. Honda professionals will be happy to talk through current special offers, explore financing options, and introduce you to the current lineup, so feel free to contact us today.
*Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.