Discover Exciting 2019 Honda Clarity Interior Features
2019 Clarity Interior Technology
The Honda Clarity’s standard 8-inch Display Audio touchscreen provides customizable menu options, fast responses, and high-resolution images to provide effortless and comfortable access to first-rate infotainment features.
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
Ideal for those who expect to spend plenty of time on the road, the available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System features:
3D Renderings of Terrain, Buildings and Road Signs
- HD Digital Traffic
- Predictive Local Search
- Lane Guidance Split Screen for Road Signs and Exits
- Simplified Voice Recognition
- Free Map Updates for 5 Years
2019 Honda Clarity Accessories
- All-Season Floor Mats – High-Wall: Fitted with extended sidewalls for added protection, All-Season Floor Mats protect your original carpets from wear and tear.
- Cargo Hooks: Hold shopping bags upright by their handles using three separate hangers per Cargo Hook.
- Cargo Net: Tight-fitting elastic cord construction helps keep shopping bags upright and loose items secure.
- Center Console Mat: The Honda Clarity’s custom-fitted tray protects the console pocket from scratches.
- Door Sill Trim – Illuminated: Made of durable, polished stainless steel, the Illuminated Door Sill’s Clarity logo lights up when the door is open and protects the lower door sill from scuff marks.
First-Aid Kit: Helps you cope with minor injuries by providing a first-aid manual and basic first-aid supplies.
Interior Illumination: Enjoy an upscale and aesthetically pleasing touch with the soft glow of white LED light from the driver and passenger foot wells.
Seat Covers – Rear: Protect your rear seats and headrests with durable, water-resistant, and machine-washable covers.
Trunk Tray: Made from high-quality molded plastic with a protective lip, the Trunk Tray keeps your cargo area free from stains and scratches.
*110 combined miles per gallon of gasoline-equivalent (MPGe) electric rating; 44 city/40 highway/42 combined MPG gasoline only rating. 47-mile maximum EV mode driving range rating. 340-mile combined gas-electric driving range rating. Ratings determined by EPA. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition and other factors.