Trim Levels of the 2019 Honda Pilot
Honda Pilot LX
At $31,450 MSRP* (2WD, 6-Speed Automatic), this year’s Pilot starts at a slightly higher price than last year’s. Nevertheless, it’s expanded array of standard features makes it an even better value! Even without upgrades, the Pilot stands out as one of the most spacious and flexible three-row crossovers in the segment.
- Honda Sensing: A Collision Mitigation Braking System, a Lane Keeping Assist System, a Road Departure Mitigation System, and Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow come standard on every Honda Pilot.
- Passenger Space and Cargo Storage: The Pilot’s LX trim offers 152.7 cu. ft. of passenger space, and room for up to eight passengers! Even with a full load of passengers, you’ll be able to accommodate up to 16.5 cu. ft. of cargo. Since both rows of rear seating can be folded flat, you’ll have access to 83.9 cu. ft. when you need it.
- Direct-Injected V-6 Engine: Every Pilot trim includes a Direct-Injected 3.5-Liter V-6 Engine that offers 280-hp and 262 lb.-ft. of torque. Here, it’s been paired with a 6-Speed Automatic Transmission. On Touring and Elite models, the latter is replaced by a 9-speed automatic transmission with Idle Stop.
Honda Pilot EX
Although the Pilot EX is priced at $34,330 MSRP* (2WD, 6-Speed Automatic), its additional entertainment, comfort, and safety features make it a superior option for drivers who are always on the move.
- Heated Power Seating: One-Touch 2nd-Row Seats make it easy for passengers to access the Pilot’s third row of seating by letting them dispense with clumsy manual levers. A 10-Way Power Driver’s Seat and Heated Front Seats also come standard in this trim.
- Safety and Stability: In this trim, a Blind Spot Information System and a Rear Cross Traffic Monitor help you monitor these normally hard-to-see areas. Snow-ready Intelligent Traction Management comes standard here as well. In AWD models, Intelligent Traction Management also functions in the sand and the mud.
- High-Resolution Display Audio: The Pilot’s 8-Inch Display Audio Touch-Screen uses customizable button tiles and hard keys to help you feel like the master of your domain. It’s also the control panel for standard features like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Honda Pilot EX-L
High-end interior upgrades give the Pilot’s EX-L trim a distinctly upscale feel. Without any upgrades, it has a price of $37,760 MSRP* (2WD, 6-Speed Automatic).
- Power Tailgate: You’ll be able to open the Honda Pilot EX’s Tailgate simply by pressing a button on your key fob! On Touring and Elite models, Hands-Free Access technology allows you to open or close your tailgate by waving your foot beneath the rear bumper.
- Leather-Trimmed Interior: A Leather-Trimmed Interior is just one of the features that makes the EX-L’s cabin remarkably enjoyable to ride in. A One-Touch Power Moonroof, Integrated 2nd-Row Sunshades, and an Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror will help every passenger find their comfort zone.
- Two-Position Driver’s Seat Memory: You and another driver will each be able to save your preferred settings and seating position with the EX-L’s Two-Position Driver’s Seat Memory Function.
Honda Pilot Touring
Leading connectivity and entertainment features—alongside an updated 9-speed transmission with Idle Stop—make the Pilot’s Touring trim a joy to travel in. Pricing for this model is $42,520 MSRP* (2WD, 9-Speed Automatic).
- Connectivity and Convenience: The Pilot’s Touring trim offers Mobile Hotspot Capability, HondaLink Subscription Services, and a Satellite-Linked Navigation System—all standard.
- Blu-Ray Rear Entertainment System: With a Blu-Ray Rear Entertainment System, your 2nd and 3rd-Row Seated passengers will be able to enjoy an experience all their own, on long and short drives alike!
- 10-Speaker Premium Audio System: In the Touring trim level, a 590-Watt 10-Speaker Premium Audio System comes standard. Although the LX, EX, and EX-L models feature a capable 215-Watt system of their own, this 590-watt delivers much crisper sound.
Honda Pilot Elite
The engineers and designers at Honda have managed to pack even more comfort and technology features into the Honda Pilot’s Elite trim! All-Wheel Drive has also been included as a standard feature, and pricing is $48,020 MSRP* (AWD, 9-Speed Automatic).
- All-Wheel Drive: Every Honda Pilot trim level is available with Intelligent Variable Torque Management All-Wheel Drive, but in this model, it’s available without an upgrade. The system adjusts your torque distribution automatically whenever it senses that you’re losing traction.
- Wireless Phone Charger: You can put your days of untangling power cords firmly in the past when you upgrade with the Elite trim. The latter offers a slide-proof Wireless Charging Panel that makes it easy to stay connected.
- 2nd-Row Captain’s Chairs: The Elite’s cabin leaves nothing to be desired! In this trim, drivers will encounter a Panoramic Roof, Heated, 2nd-Row Captain’s Chairs, as well as Heated and Ventilated Front Seats.
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $995.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.