The annual KBB Best Buy Awards see Kelley Blue Book editorial staff picking the cream of the crop from hundreds of cars, trucks, and SUVs reviewed during the year. Everything from 5-Year Cost to Own and resale value to interior room and comfort is considered, and this year saw Honda land a sensational six models on their list:
- Compact Car – 2019 Honda Civic
- Midsize Car – 2019 Honda Accord
- Compact SUV – 2019 Honda CR-V
- Midsize SUV – 2019 Honda Pilot
- Minivan – 2019 Honda Odyssey
- Electric/Hybrid Car – 2019 Honda Clarity PHEV
Visit a Hampton Roads Honda Dealer for the Best Vehicle to Buy
- Best Compact Car – 2019 Honda Civic: The Honda Civic has been KBB’s Best Compact Car five years in a row. They cite everything from excellent standard safety to a wide range of trim levels as reasons why, even noting that “Honda has stepped up its game with a 2019 refresh”.
- Best Midsize Car – 2019 Honda Accord: The Accord is the country’s bestselling retail vehicle, so it’s no surprise to see it lauded by KBB. They write that it offers “the largest cabin, great powertrains and an enviable record of high resale value.”
- Best Compact SUV – 2019 Honda CR-V: The Honda CR-V is a fantastic all-rounder that can “serve as a flexible and fuel-efficient errand-runner, or a commuter with enough premium amenities to pass for a luxury SUV”. Even in a growing segment, the Honda CR-V remains top dog.
- Midsize SUV – 2019 Honda Pilot: Offering seating for up to eight across three rows, astoundingly strong features, and the ability to travel off-road with ease, the Honda Pilot is ideal for active families.
- Best Minivan – 2019 Honda Odyssey: KBB remarks that “the Honda Odyssey continues to make a strong case for being the best family car in the world”. With spacious seating in all rows and luxury features you might not expect from a minivan, it’s hard to disagree.
- Electric/Hybrid Car – Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid: Making up to 42 mpg and offering up to 47 miles* of electric range, the Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid also feels well-rounded thanks to plenty of onboard features.
Find Out Why the Honda Range is So Acclaimed by Visiting a Showroom Today
*110 combined miles per gallon of gasoline-equivalent (MPGe) electric rating; 44 city/40 highway/42 combined MPG gasoline only rating. 47-mile maximum EV mode driving range rating. 340-mile combined gas-electric driving range rating. Ratings determined by EPA. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition and other factors.