Take a look at any 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback review and you’ll be blown away by the level of critical acclaim aimed at this vaunted compact model. If you want to find out what top critics have to say, simply read on to hear:
- Car and Driver on Performance
- JD Power on Interior Space
- US News and World Report on Features
Car and Driver on Performance
“Its smooth ride, responsive steering, and athletic driving dynamics make it a joy to pilot.” – Car and Driver
Car and Driver rightly calls attention to the Honda Civic Hatchback’s engaging performance. Even with the cargo area packed and all seats filled, it still responds with energy thanks to the following engine options:
- 1.5L Turbocharged Engine: Makes up to 174 hp and 167 lb-ft of torque.
- Upgraded 1.5L Turbocharged Engine: Makes 180 hp and up to 177 lb-ft of torque with 6-speed manual or 162 lb-ft with CVT.
JD Power on Interior Space
“The whole point of a hatchback, though, is to provide greater flexibility for your cargo, and the Civic delivers.” – JD Power
Up to 97.2 cubic feet of passenger space ensures passengers can stretch out and relax even when all five seats have been taken, but cargo space is naturally what people find more impressive about the Honda Civic Hatchback interior. You’ll find:
- Up to 25.7 cubic feet behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 46.2 cubic feet behind the 1st row.
US News and World Report on Features
“It’s still a solid vehicle that’s available with most of the now standard driver assistance features.” – US News and World Report
As noted by US News and World Report, all models come as standard with the following Honda Sensing driver assistance features:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
Further standout features include:
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- Heated Front and Outboard Rear Seats
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- 540-Watt Premium Audio System
Come Find Out for Yourself Why the Honda Civic Hatchback Earns Such Praise
You can take the Honda Civic Hatchback out for a spin and give us your own review simply by visiting the nearest Hampton Roads Honda dealer. To find out more or hear about current specials, simply get in touch today.