2020 Honda CR-V price options can provide anything from outstanding equipment as standard to next-generation technology in the top-tier Touring. Honda CR-V MSRP options include:
- 2020 Honda CR-V LX: Priced at $25,050 MSRP* with 2WD or $26,550 MSRP* with AWD.
- 2020 Honda CR-V EX: Priced at $27,560 MSRP* with 2WD or $29,060 MSRP* with AWD.
- 2020 Honda CR-V EX-L: Priced at $30,050 MSRP* with 2WD or $31,550 MSRP* with AWD.
- 2020 Honda CR-V Touring: Priced at $33,250 MSRP* with 2WD or $34,750 MSRP* with AWD.
2020 Honda CR-V LX Features
If you’re looking for an affordable crossover SUV that still delivers premium equipment, the CR-V LX is going to prove unrivalled. It includes all Honda Sensing driver assistance technologies, plus the following features:
- Multi-Reflector Halogen Headlights with Auto-Off
- Automatic Climate Control System
- Easy Fold-Down 60/40 Split Rear Seat
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines
- 5-Inch Color LCD Screen
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
2020 Honda CR-V EX Features
The Honda CR-V EX makes upgrades covering everything from safety to convenience. Highlights include:
- Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock®
- One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Feature
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control System
- Heated Front Seats
- Blind Spot Monitoring System (BSI) with Cross Traffic Monitor
- 7-Inch Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
2020 Honda CR-V EX-L Features
With Leather-Trimmed Seats, Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob, and a Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, the EX-L stands out for those seeking first-class comfort. Further features include:
- Two-Position Memory Driver’s Seat
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- HomeLink® Remote System
- 180-Watt Audio System with 8 Speakers
- Power Tailgate with Programmable Height
2020 Honda CR-V Touring Features
Truly top of the line, the Honda CR-V Touring interior stands out with Ambient Lighting and a Heated Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel. Touring technology includes:
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- 330-Watt Premium Audio System with 9 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate with Programmable Height
Explore the 2020 Honda CR-V Lineup
All things considered, it should come as no surprise to learn that U.S. News and World Report named the 2020 Honda CR-V their 2020 Best Compact SUV for the Money. It offers a staggering amount as standard and continues to impress as you move up the trim level lineup. To find out more or hear about current specials, simply visit your local Hampton Roads Honda showroom or contact us directly.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,095.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.