It’s impossible to find a 2020 Honda CR-V review that doesn’t make it seem like the best choice among crossover SUVs – which might be why it’s currently ranked 1st by U.S. News & World Review. To hear what the industry’s most respected critics have to say, simply read on for:
- Car and Driver on Power and Efficiency
- Edmunds on Interior Space
- The Car Connection on Features
Car and Driver on Power and Efficiency
“Honda did its homework planting its first turbocharged engine … in a CR-V and pairing it with one of the best continuously variable automatic transmissions (CVTs) available.” – Car and Driver
Turbocharged power gives every Honda CR-V up to a potent 190 hp and 179 lb-ft of torque, and yet the sophisticated Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) still delivers up to:
- An EPA-estimated 28 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway with 2WD models*
- An EPA-estimated 27 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway with AWD models*
Edmunds on Interior Space
“The CR-V’s interior dimensions are generally larger than those of rivals, and rear-seating space is among the biggest you’ll find in a small SUV.” – Edmunds
Leading interior dimensions have always been a Honda CR-V calling card, and Edmunds notes that nothing has changed for the 2020 model. Key dimensions include:
- Headroom: Up to 40.1 inches in the front and 39.2 inches in the rear.
- Legroom: Up to 41.3 inches in the front and 40.4 inches in the rear.
- Cargo Space: Up to 39.2 cubic feet behind the 2nd row and 75.8 cubic feet behind the 1st row.
The Car Connection on Features
“We appreciate the ease of the 2020 Honda CR-V’s lineup: any pick is a good pick.” – The Car Connection
With Honda Sensing driver assistance coming as standard, even the entry-level LX has a premium feel. Technology available as you climb the trim level lineup includes:
- 7-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- Heated Front Seats
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- 330-Watt Premium Audio System
Come Take a Test Drive and Give Us Your Own Impression of the 2020 Honda CR-V
It’s always great to read glowing industry reviews, but the opinion we really care about is yours. To arrange a test drive and explore current specials, simply visit your local Hampton Roads Honda dealer or contact us directly.