2020 Honda Fit Cargo Space
You can also use the celebrated Magic Seat® to switch between the following four unique interior configurations:
- Tall Mode: When you need up to four feet of vertical storage space, simply drop down one of the Fit’s rear seat cushions.
- Long Mode: When you want to slide in longer items, fold down all or part of the 2nd row along with your front passenger seat.
- Utility Mode: Need to hold larger or bulkier items? Drop down the entire 2nd row.
- Refresh Mode: Feel like relaxing along the entire cabin? Fold both rows and remove the front headrests.
You’ll also find several smaller storage solutions across the cabin ideal for taking your everyday items, including:
- Center Console with Armrest and Storage Compartment
- Beverage Holders
Passenger-Side Seatback Pocket
Front and Rear Door-Pocket Storage Bins
- Cargo Cover: Use the Honda Fit cargo cover to protect items in the back from outside eyes and damaging UV rays.
- Cargo Liner: Wear and tear can take its toll on your original cargo area carpeting, so protect the cargo area floor and sides, plus the backs of your rear seats, with the available Cargo Liner.
- Cargo Net: Tight-fitting elastic cord helps keep grocery bags upright and loose items held in place while preventing damage to their contents.
Cargo Organizer: Sturdy canvas dividers help organize your cargo space and keep easily spillable items upright
Cargo Tray: The high-quality molded plastic Cargo Tray protects your floor from spills and scrapes, then cleans easily with mild soap and water.
Seatback Protectors: When your rear seats are folded to slide in cargo, Seatback Protectors prevent any damage. They also use a textured surface to prevent items shifting during transit.