2020 Honda Odyssey Interior
Regardless of your chosen model, up to 163.6 cubic feet of passenger space means even full-grown adults can sit comfortably in the Honda Odyssey 3rd row seat. Key Honda Odyssey interior dimensions include:
- Headroom: Up to 40.7 inches in the 1st row, 39.5 inches in the 2nd row, and 38.3 inches in the 3rd row.
- Legroom: Up to 40.9 inches in the 1st row, 40.9 inches in the 2nd row, and 38.1 inches in the 3rd row.
- Shoulder Room: Up to 63.1 inches in the 1st row, 61.6 inches in the 2nd row, and 60.0 inches in the 3rd row.
- Hip Room: Up to 58.6 inches in the 1st row, 64.8 inches in the 2nd row, and 48.4 inches in the 3rd row.
Honda Odyssey Magic Slide seating lets you switch between:
- Up to 38.6 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 3rd row.
- Up to 92.3 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 158.0 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
Versatility features include:
- One-Motion 60/40 Split 3rd-Row Magic Seat®
- Magic Slide® 2nd-Row Seats with Armrests and Walk-in Feature
- Multi-Function 2nd-Row Center Seat
Available features include:
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- CabinControl® Remote Compatibility
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- SiriusXM® Radio
- HD Radio™
- CabinTalk® In-Car PA System
Advanced Rear Entertainment System with 10.2-inch High-Resolution Screen, Blu-Ray™ Player, and Built-In Streaming Apps
Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with Voice Recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic
CabinWatch® Rear Seat Monitor
HondaLink Subscription Services
Wi-Fi Hotspot Capability
550-Watt Premium Audio System with 11 Speakers, including Subwoofer
Wireless Phone Charger