All who take a ride in the 2020 Honda Passport – whether they’re experts or everyday drivers – love this Honda crossover SUV. Read these 2020 Honda Passport review quotes from Kelley Blue Book, Autoblog, and The Car Connection to see what the experts have to say about the latest model year of the Passport.
Kelley Blue Book on 2020 Honda Passport Performance Handling
Kelley Blue Book applauds the stunning power and handling of the 2020 Honda Passport. The ingenious performance engineering of the 2020 Passport allows you to control its mighty 280 hp 3.5L V6 engine – available on all trim levels – with ease.
“Shifts are well portioned, and power delivery is steady. The steering is a bit sportier than on the Pilot, precise and attentive,” writes the experts at Kelley Blue Book
More Passport engineering features to help you in the Hampton Roads area include:
- 5,000 lbs. Maximum Towing Capacity
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ (i-VTM4®) All-Wheel-Drive System
- 9-Speed Automatic Transmission (9AT) with Shift-By-Wire (SBW) and Paddle Shifters
Autoblog on 2020 Passport Tech, Comfort, and Safety Features
Autoblog commends top-tier technology inside the 2020 Passport. Autoblog, to put it succinctly, writes “feature content is generous” in the 2020 Passport. Here are just a few of the standard and available features you’ll find in the 2002 Honda Passport:
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Capability
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™
- 540-Watt Premium Audio System
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Honda Sensing safety suite
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- CabinControl™ Remote Compatibility
The Car Connection on 2020 Passport Interior Dimensions and Space
The Car Connection compliments the spacious interior of the 2020 Passport. The 2-row 2020 Honda Passport affords drivers the interior dimensions they’d normally expect in a 3-row SUV, allowing “plenty of room for cargo and people,” writes The Car Connection.
The dimensions of the 2020 Passport are:
- Up to 115.9 cubic feet of passenger space.
- Up to 50.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 100.7 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
Determine Your Own Honda Passport Review in Hampton Roads
Looking to see if your 2020 Honda Passport ride matches these positive reviews? Check out the 2020 Passport at your nearest Milwaukee Honda dealer. And, as always, contact us if you have questions or need help today.