2020 Honda Pilot Cargo Space
8-passenger models offer:
- Up to 18.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 3rd row.
- Up to 55.9 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 109.0 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
7-passenger models offer:
- Up to 18.0 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 3rd row.
- Up to 55.0 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 108.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
- Bike Attachment – Roof Mount: Use the fork mount or frame mount to hold two adult bikes on top of your Honda Pilot.
- Crossbars: Make full use of your Honda Pilot’s roof capacity by adding crossbars with a 165 lbs. maximum load capacity.
- Kayak Attachment: Pivoting, felt-lined rear saddles make for easy loading of kayaks up to 36 inches wide weighing up to 86 lbs.
- Roof Box: Get up to 13 cubic feet of lockable rooftop storage with the Small Roof Box or 16 cubic feet with the Medium Roof Box.
- Ski/Snowboard Attachment: Fitted with oversized buttons for use with winter gloves, this attachment can take six pairs of skis or four snowboards.
- Surfboard Attachment: The telescoping design fits two boards up to 34 inches wide.
- Tent: Extends from the vehicle to sleep up to 6 and offers a 6 ft by 6 ft rainfly for added protection. It’s ideal for camping or tailgating.
- Trailer Hitch: Make full use of up to 5,000 lbs. of towing power by fitting the Trailer Hitch Receiver, Trailer Hitch Harness, Trailer Hitch Locking Pin, or Trailer Hitch Ball.