Find Affordable Cars That Are Chock-full of Prime Features
Winner of the “2016 North American Car of the Year Award”—marking the second time in the vehicle’s history that it has won this illustrious award—the 2016 Honda Civic brought its A-game for the 2016 model year, also being named:
- AutoGuide “Car of the Year” for 2016*
- Kelley Blue Book “Overall Best Buy Award” winner for 2016**
- Kelley Blue Book “Best Buy of the Year” among small cars for 2016**
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety 2016 Top Safety Pick+
The 2016 Civic lineup includes five models:
- Honda Civic LX: MSRP $18,640***
- Honda Civic EX: MSRP $21,040***
- Honda Civic EX-T: MSRP $22,200***
- Honda Civic EX-L: MSRP $23,700***
- Honda Civic Touring: MSRP $26,500***
Including or upgrading the LX features, the EX trims offer:
7-inch display audio with electrostatic touchscreen
One-touch power moonroof with tilt feature
Heated side mirrors
Remote engine start
SMS text message function
Google Android Auto
Features offered in the EX-T trims include fog lights, dual-zone automatic climate control system, heated front seats, SiriusXM Radio, and HD Radio.
Including or upgrading features found in the EX-T, highlighted amenities in the EX-L trims include leather-trimmed seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, driver’s seat with eight-way power adjustment, and automatic-dimming rearview mirror.
Including or upgrading features found in the EX-L, the Touring trim features:
- Honda Sensing feature suite
- LED headlights
- Heated outboard rear seats
- Four-way power-adjustable front passenger seat
- 450-watt Premium Audio system with 10 speakers, including subwoofer
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
The Honda Fit is an impressive, fuel-efficient subcompact car that achieves up to an EPA-estimated 41 mpg on the highway and 33 mpg in the city.**** Despite its subcompact size, the Fit offers an impressive 52.7 cubic feet of cargo space, providing drivers with plenty of room to pack in their gear for all those extra miles they’ll be traveling between fuel stops.
The Honda Fit lineup for 2016 includes three trims:
- Honda Fit LX: MSRP $15,890***
- Honda Fit EX: MSRP $17,800***
- Honda Fit EX-L: MSRP $20,165***
Standard features found in the LX trim include:
- Multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines
- 60/40-split second-row Magic Seat
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink and streaming audio
- Eco Assist with ECON Button (in continuously variable transmission models)
- Security system with remote entry
- Illuminated steering wheel–mounted controls
- Speed-sensitive volume control
- USB audio interface
- 5-inch color LCD screen
- Daytime running lightsv
- Multi-reflector halogen headlights with auto-on/off
Standard features in the EX trim include a one-touch power moonroof with tilt feature, 16-inch alloy wheels, Honda LaneWatch, HondaLink Next Generation, 7-inch display audio touchscreen, SMS text message function, push-button start, Smart Entry, and fog lights.
The EX-L trim’s standard features include:
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- Leather-trimmed seats
- Heated front seats
- Heated, body-colored power side mirrors, including expanded view driver’s mirror and integrated turn indicators
For the 30th time, the Honda Accord has been named to Car and Driver’s “10Best” list*****—this time for 2016—and is also an IIHS Top Safety Pick+ vehicle for 2016 and received a 5-Star Safety Rating for 2016 from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.******
The Honda Accord Coupe has hit the highway for the 2016 model year sporting a bold, elegant new look with an aggressive new grille, alloy wheels, and eye-catching taillights with integrated LED light bars.
The 2016 Accord Coupe lineup includes five trims:
- LX-S: MSRP $23,875***
- EX: MSRP $26,000***
- EX-L: MSRP $28,845***
- EX-L V-6: MSRP $31,025***
- Touring: MSRP $34,225***
Standard features offered in the LX-S trim include a multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines, 17-inch alloy wheels, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink and Streaming Audio, Eco Assist, daytime running lights, and projector-beam halogen headlights with auto-on/off.
The EX trim’s standard features include:
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt feature
- 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support
- Honda LaneWatch
- Smart Entry
- Push-button start
- Sirius XM radio
- HomeLink remote system
- LED daytime running lights
In the EX-L and EX-L V-6 trims, standard features include a leather-wrapped steering wheel, leather-trimmed seats, heated front seats, and a 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support and two-position memory.
The Touring trim’s standard features include:
- Honda Sensing
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System with Voice Recognition
- 19-Inch alloy wheels
- LED Headlights with Auto-On/Off
- Body-colored parking sensors
- Rain-sensing variable intermittent windshield wipers
- Auto high-beam headlights
*For more information, visit AutoGuide.com. AutoGuide.com is a registered trademark of Verticalscope Inc.
**For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
***MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge, and options. Dealer prices may vary.
****Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, and other factors.
*****Car and Driver, November 2015
****** Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s New Car Assessment Program (www.safercar.gov). Model tested with standard side airbags (SAB).