The Car Connection has named the 2018 Honda Accord the Best Car to Buy in 2018. Up against hundreds of contenders from family cars to sporty cars to commuters, the 2018 Honda Accord has been selected for its excellence.
- Spacious, versatile, and fun to drive
- Excellent fuel economy with an affordable price tag
- Features that include the high-tech and the luxurious
The interior of the Honda Accord is spacious enough to accommodate five passengers comfortably. Even in the back seat, tall passengers will have plenty of legroom. It offers more interior space than the previous year’s model, thanks to some design changes, and also features a spacious trunk for cargo.
Versatility and Power
The Honda Accord comes with a standard 1.5 turbo-4 engine that produces up to 192 hp. It’s fun to drive and energetic on the road. For drivers who want even more power, a 2.0L turbo-4 is available and bumps up the horsepower to 252.
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission – EPA-estimated 26 city / 35 highway / 30 combined mpg*
- CVT – EPA-estimated 30 city / 38 highway / 33 combined mpg*
- 10-Speed Automatic Transmission – EPA-estimated 22 city / 32 highway / 31 combined mpg*
Entertainment and Technology
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Control
- Mobile Hotspot Capability
- Wireless Phone Charger
- SMS Text Message Function
- Navigation System
- Illuminated Steering Wheel–Mounted Controls
- Rear-Window Defroster
- Push-Button Start
- Dual-Zone Climate Control
- Heated Seats
Test Drive Today
Find out more about the 2018 Honda Accord by contacting us or visiting your nearest Hampton Roads Honda Dealer. Explore our current offers and financing options, and see why it’s so worthy of praise when you take a test drive today.